- Increase communication amongst medical providers and clients.
- Schedule medical appointments along with transportation, and caregivers if needed.
- Provide weekly over the phone wellness check to ensure the client is following all recommendations.
- In person wellness check to ensure that the client’s environment is conducive to meeting all of the care plan goals.
- Monthly care plans to ensure all goals are met.
- Communicate with clients via telephone, email, or mail regarding any and/or all needs.
- Customize billing based on clients needs.
- Allow access to clients paperwork via online portal
- Provide communication forms to all providers/affiliates
- Provide one time services such as placement, insurance assistance, transportation etc.
- Assist in finding financial assistance for healthcare or living related issues.
- Assist in discharge coordination in gathering paperwork that would ease the transition process.
- Connect clients with community resources
- Coordinate care for clients for up to 2.5 hours post discharge depending on facility placement.*
- Require all discharge paperwork be sent 24-48 hours prior to discharge
- Allow communication outside office hours for additional fees.*
- Educate clients to help make informed decisions.
- Go over facility rules, regulations and paperwork with clients. (The Client and the facility owner is responsible for this) i.e admission paperwork, lease agreement, financial responsibility etc.
- Collect or discuss facility related payment with the client after move in
- Make any decisions for the clients or facility i.e medical, financial etc..
- Rehome client for 60 days post placement unless its a dire
- Cohorst clients into doing things that are not in their best interest
- Provide money or clothing to client
- Pay for clients living expenses
- Provide any hands on care
- Provide legal or medical advice to clients
- Handle clients personal affairs
- Coordinate care unless the client intake is signed